Website support

Hello Mamas

Would anyone be willing to help walk me through creating my website? I've already started and am having a tough time with it. I've looked up web design places, but they want way too much money and right now I'm a single stay-at-hom/work-at-home mom.
Or, if you know of a services that's really affordable or would be willing to just walk me through it for free, that would be great. I'm usually pretty good with following directions, especially when they come from a patient person who's willing to hold my hand for a few hours, lol.
If you don't wanna post here, feel free to pm me. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Peace and Blessings
T

TChristina

Asked by TChristina at 1:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'll help you. What do you need? What program are you using? Where are you hosting? Are you using a free service or paid hosting?

Just tell me what you've done so far and where you've been doing it and I'll take a look and see if I can get you set up.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2009