Do you hate it when people post questions filled with misspellings and grammar errors?

J/K I don't care. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do find it annoying...but some ppl really do have problems with this so I try to be understanding about it. Dislexic is one that comes to mind...also I really suck at math and so I figure that some ppl really suck with english and spelling. Everyone's got different struggles I guess!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• it gets annoying when there are so many that you can't figure out what they mean 'cause then its just pointless
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 1:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, if you can't understand the question, it's annoying.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes. My sister does it in texting as well. I told her don't text me anymore if she needs to talk  just call.. For gosh sakes call. I cant stand to read her crap..

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Speaking in my British accent, it is quite actually, grammatical errors and not as you stated to be grammar errors. lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Gigi, quit it. I still haven't gotten the diet coke of my monitor from checking my smelly feet question. LOL. And YES, you are correct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009