Are you a mom? Trying to be a mom? Stepmom???

I am not sure why women are here who don't fit into those catagories. Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a mom, but I think someone who's not technically any of the 3 listed above could also be considered mothers if they're actively taking that role on in the life of a child - as in an older sister or aunt raising the child of a family member.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im a mom.... and if u arent any of these then this site isnt for u lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am a mom and stepmom!!!
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm a dad...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am mom to 3 adults, granma to 4 1/2(1 due in Oct) and adopted granmom to a few Navy boys.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• all of the above! i have a 4 year old and im cooking my 2nd and i have 4 stepchildren

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm a mom, but I agree with Ginger.

Plus, there are some groups on here that are for specific things that I know there are people who are not moms that are members, and they pretty much only go to those specific groups.

The reason for that is because those groups in particular deal with a specific military command, they are private groups, and they have a lot of good info on socials and etc that are going on for the families with those commands, which, frankly, include some women without kids, and, honestly, even the occasional dad.

However, like I said, they are only members of cafemom to use those specific groups, they don't use the question/answer sections, the general forums, etc.

And actually, there isn't anything in the cafemom regs that say they can't be there, as long as the group owners and members don't have a problem with it, in spite of what the name here implies :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'll be a mom very soon... we're due in 13 days!
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 1:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im a mom to 2 and a step mom to 3
    alouya21

Answer by alouya21 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am all 3. A mom, trying to become a mom again(ttc # 2) and a stepmom
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009