Do your feet smell as bad as mine?

What can I do about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell YES! if we had Smellernet, you would know. Funny you asked this as I was scratchinh my nasty feet!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• omg jennie :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• no, i hate smelly feet. there is no excuse for it, unless its some kind of disease i dont know about. keep your feet dry in you shoes, never put your shoes on when you have dirty feet (bacteria grow and smell), always wear socks or peds (they absorb moisture), don't wear the same shoes 2 days in a row (they need to breathe), spray with secret spray deodorant before every use (prevents bacteria from growing, just like in your armpits). if that doesnt work, i heard you can soak them in a vinegar/water solution to kill bacteria.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Anal much? Did this come from the chronicles of Nairda? If I spent that much time on shoes then when would I be on CM? Imagine doing that for all 10 feet in my house, LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009