Who really doesn't care what other people think of their kids' names??

*raises hands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I certainly dont...it's my son and nobody elses, thats it.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Not I.. I don't want my son getting beat up because I gave him a stupid name. He has to live with it forever. I think people should care enough about their kids to give them a decent, correctly spelled name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Not me... my mom had a fit when we said we were going to name our son Fischer. She said everyone would make fun of it. And when we had our daughter we decided to name her Sailer. We always get... how did it happen that way, or, are those really their names, did you do that on purpose? We just like them! Any name can be made fun of... Im amanda and always got AmanDUH or Amanda hugnkiss... I like them, thats all that matters
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't give my kids a 30 letter name or something so hard they couldn't spell it. No matter what name they have though, someone some where is going to make fun of it. I had some people in DH's family tell me they didn't like what we picked and they actually expected us to change it! I laughed at them and said they had their chance to name their own kids and this was OUR child to name. :)
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2009