Is Abortion infanticide? I say yes. Partial birth on u tube shows you all the babies bodies, so sad!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This video is good because it shows to does women that say "it's my body" Now they can see that it is NOT there body it is a BABY a little person with their own body and you are killing someone.YOUR CHILD!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Partial birth yes.....in the first few weeks no!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im sorry i understand what you are saying but if it is so sad and horrrifing to some then why do you look them up on youtube? why watch something like that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• What kind of a sick person looks that up on youtube?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You're confusing the two. There's abortion, and then there's partial birth abortion. Two different ones, done at different times and in different ways. And if you think it's so wrong, why are you looking it up? I think murder and rape are wrong, but I'm not going online to look at videos of them so I can post and say "oh, it's so sad."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• All abortion is murder. I am sorry but if you feel otherwise but know that it is a human inside of you but you get it done anyway becuase you have to. THen you are luying to yourself, the baby , and God.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Why are you all judging her for looking on YouTube? Maybe she was doing research to see what exactly happens? And if it's so horrible that nobody should be watching it on YouTube then IT SHOULDN'T BE DONE TO BABIES! If it's so awful to watch, imagine how awful it feels for the baby.

I believe all abortion is infanticide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• there is nothing wrong with educating yourself about things, personally i would prefer to know exactly what any topic was before i formulated an opinion about something.

myself, i could never have an abortion and the only one reason i can think of that it would be okay is if there is fatal risk to mother or baby, and that was the only option. your right, infantcide is probably the most disgusting practice going on today, IMO...
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Abortion is murder,no matter when it is done. God says He knew us before He knit us together in the womb. We are a person before we are ever conceived. We have a soul from conception, so,as I said, abortion at any stage is murder,but partial birth abortion is one of most barbaric, horrendous things ever. I think any doctor that would perform one should be tried for first degree murder!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think any doctor that would perform one should be tried for first degree murder!

what??? mind your own business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009