If there were a magazine...

If there were a magazine where you could see professional photographers' pictures, learn tips & tricks as well as do-it-yourself props and find photographers near you who are willing to work with you and your family, would you subscribe to it???

This is exactly what a group of us photographer mommies are creating. The first issue comes out June 1st. If you're interested, leave a comment or check out my journal!!! http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1449641/Check_this_out_Vote_POPULAR_Please

ddmac314

Asked by ddmac314 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would definitely be interested!!
    mommybutterfly

Answer by mommybutterfly at 2:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I might not want the magazine, but if you are NEAR me the I would want YOU there to help me and do the props thing and not a magazine. BUT! I think it is a great idea, I am just one person.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, that sound like fun
    mamamaria5

Answer by mamamaria5 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• cool!
    Nel3687

Answer by Nel3687 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would also like to add that the magazine is purchased through the internet, and your issue ships straight to your door. You could order one issue at a time (just the ones you're interested in) or you could order a year's worth at a time. :)
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sounds A-mazing to me! ;)
    maxandrubysmama

Answer by maxandrubysmama at 7:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2009