Has anyone ever had a pimple on there....

Labia? I felt a strange bump on the top crease of my lower region (between wear the clit is and the bush, right on the crease). I was instantly worried that it was something else, which shocked me because I am only with my husband and we both get tested annually. I had him look at it, but then he started laughing! He gave me a hand mirror to look myself and it was a pimple! I have been extra sweaty down there and breaking out bad everywhere (I'm pregnant BTW) but I had no idea you could get a pimple there! Has anyone else had this happen?? Should I have it looked at anyways??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Health

• omg...those hurt.
    I have had a pimple down there a couple of time and it is excruciating. I was scared I had herpes for awhile when it happened the first time because I was too embarrassed to go to the doctor. When it happened the second time I went in and the doc laughed and said it was just a pimple.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, I get them when I am pmsing. It is hormonal. Just be careful as the infection can spread.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Could be an ingrown hair that is infected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yes i have one right now it may just be a normal pimple. nothing to worry about. unLESS you havent been checked recently. i was JUST checked so i know i dont have anything so im not worried about it. but if you havent been checked recently i think it may be a good idea to get your yearly check up. :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• oh BTW i just saw that you are pregnant .. it could be a skin tag. i got a few of those down there when i was pregnant and mentioned it to my dr and he said its just a few skin tags that you normally get while pregnant and the groin area is the most typical place to get them while you are pregnant and its nothing to worry about theyll go away when you are done being pregnant and mine did. :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am definately clean! I had my yearly done in January and then I had to have another test when I found out I was pregnant in March! Both came back clean as a whistle!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If it's any consolation to you .. I had a boil lanced open down in the nether regions, if you will. I was told to dry that area with a blow dryer and use baby powder to help absorb the extra sweat. Also, if it's oily use an astringent to clean the area. Too much sweat and oil can fester into much worse, such as skin abscesses (sp?) that are severely painful.
    I was just diagnosed with HS. But during that time of the month I break out in boils down there, my inner thigh, my butt, etc. The hormones can affect your glands and the breakouts your having can become much worse. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it stays dry!!
    izmelyly

Answer by izmelyly at 4:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009