After this SURREAL/AWFUL day, is somebody messing with me?

I just got 3 best answers from an anon. IDK who they are and wonder why they chose my answers, who is trying to make me feel like I give best answers and write good posts? Send me a PM or I will start to think that someone is just playing with me. :) .....I hope it is not a joke at my expense because I will be heartbroken.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi, you paranoid girl?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Gigi,
    No I am not messing with you. I posted a bunch of anon questions and am closing them out. If you got best answer it was because I liked the answer. You do have a great sense of humor. I am sorry you have had a bad day. :0(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thanks, anon, since IDK who you are I just felt like someone was giving me a pity party. Anyway goodnight and thanks. I'll be happier during the weekend.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009