I need to know where to get product information on safety 1st products..Bought a booster seat second hand and I am confused about how to safely use it.

Product information

dnksnunny

Asked by dnksnunny at 2:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• there should be a serial or model number on it. go to saftey first's website put in the model information and it will usually give you the option to download a manual on the seat. that will also tell you any recall information just in case
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Go to ask.com and have your model # and info should come up on the seat.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You can go to the manufacturer website and look it up.

It's not recommended to use second hand seats for kids. (here, it's illegal to re-sell them) Do you know the entire history of the seat? Has it been in an accident? Has it been recalled? Is it within the recommended (general) 5 years of age?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes if you mean car seat booster not booster for like eating at the table I would never... never use one used. You can never truly know the history.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think safety first is Dorel Juvenile group. Google that for their webiste. You can download instructions there if you have the model # and date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009