Why does Internet Explorer keep kicking me out of Cafemom?

Espically when I am on my homepage, it will say Internet Explorer can not connect to this web. Also I am trying to change my page (have done it many times) I would like to download my own background & I can't get the "brouse" to come up. I have clicked on the upload line, then clicked the change botton, still will not come up.

Thank you, bubs57

bubs57

Asked by bubs57 at 3:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Try downloading the new version of your browser if there is one and if not try something like Firefox...I have Firefox. It could just be a crappy internet explorer.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hi bubs57,
    Here are a few things you could try:

1. Be sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.

2. Check that www.cafemom.com is NOT blocked by your internet security software.

3. Delete your temporary internet files.

4. Close and re-open your browser.

Please let us know if you are still having trouble.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2009