I go tthe answer.

Well they said, and I quote:
"Thank you for the suggestion.

We have thought about adding a section like that to Answers, and may do something like that in the future.

We appreciate your feedback!

\The CafeMom Admin Team"
So, that's where it sits ladies. Maybe if we all contacted them about it, they'll add it?
-Ashley
(For those who don't know, I was asking Cafemom to add a section for sex questions.)

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 7:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've thought about that... it would free up the relationship area for relationship questions and also the Just for Fun area too.... I've also thought about a legal issues area...
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• WOOT WOOT!
    in that section im gonna ask "Whats your fav sex position"
    and then im gonna ask another that says "What was the most embrassing thing you did while having sex" bwahhaha

oh ive done far too many embarrassing things =D

-Farted
    -Mooed like a cow (thought itd be funny)
    and other things :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thank You Ashley for going through the trouble e-mailing to CM team. I was on last night saying we need a sex chat area too.

I must say this: I am getting really turned off bye this (CM TEAM) who the hell are they? I had 2 questions deleated last night, 1 of witch just had a swear in it. Come on........ I am 36 years old and I feel like this is the only place you can really speak your mind- or at least I thought.

Maybe I need to find another site or make my own web site........ This stuff is for the birds.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Pacemyself = what would be the Legal issues?
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You know... crap like, visitation issues, divorce laws, spousal support ....ummm landlord stuff, you know crap where we had to lean on the law to get help...... we've all been through similar stuff, and have had to deal with legal issues in divorce, custody and the like. .... it's not always a relationship issue - sometimes the best and only answers are "what does the law allow" "who do I contact about this issue" . You know?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• So in other words, 'Thanks for writing but we're not interested." lol

Legal issues would be a tough one. Laws vary too much state to state, city to city...and a lawyer can be disbarred if discovered they are giving legal advice on the internet! (so I've heard from a practicing lawyer, anyway)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009