nesting-

I want to know where you'd start because I have a sore throat and didn't go to work/school today but I want to clean something (nesting? could be)
What order should I clean the rooms in and by clean I mean I am going to throw out EVERYTHING that is not necessary in that room. The big garbage can is on the porch waiting for me.

-bathroom
-kitchen
-girls bedroom
-my bedroom
-living room
- baby room has to come last because I need to organize clothes in girls room to steal their dresser.

I will drink my coffee whle I wait for responses then I'll be ready--- cause I am the hugest procrastinator ever btw

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 8:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No I doubt its nesting but sometimes your body and mind just need to put out a little extra energy. My midwife said it usually happens between 36 to 40 weeks for most women and before that its just kind of like a pre-nesting phase and your body needing to release stress and energy.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I never had a cold or sore throat with nesting and it was an uncontrollable feelings of having to clean. I didn't care what or where I was cleaning but I had to clean and It happened 2 weeks before my due date and the day before I had my daughter. Start with the larger rooms as they will take more time an energy and save the smaller rooms for when you run out of steam.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The sore throat is a seperate entity I am sure... I just mean I never WANT to clean, I hate it. But today I woke up with all of these big plans that involved a serious organization of my house (which is so far from baby ready it isn't funny)

It prob isn't real nesting because I am only 28 weeks.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009