I'm a stay at home, any suggestion on making extra money??

My husband works a full time job, and I stay home and take care of our family..I have a less then perfect credit score, so I been trying to pay some of these bills and get my personal finances back on track and he can only help me so much. I'm just stumped at how I can earn some extra cash aside from his.

mackk

Asked by mackk at 8:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Babysitting, do house cleaning while he is home and can watch the kids, Find a legitimate work at home site, walk dogs, dog sit or house sit. I did that while pregnant and made 100 a week to dog sit 3 days a week. Can you work part time when your husband is home to watch the kid/kids?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i use online sites such as Cashle to help earn extra cash. you can check out my web page www.wahideas.webs.com

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have two opportunities you can try out. DiamondCreek Candles is a home based business, and you can get started completely for FREE and get plenty of support from me and the entire DCC family.
    You can also try ChaCha. This is more like a job and you will need to apply, train, and test for the position. It sounds like a lot of work BUT once you get past the beginning you can do this any time day or night and really get paid. I get paid monthly and I made $100 my first month, but there are some who make a lot more!
    PM me for more information on either! I'd love to help you makes some extra money!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• avon, pampered chef, babysit, are you crafty? you can make things and sell them, yard sales,
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well, I was a stay at home mom just like you. And I remember being in your spot. Today I work from home and love it! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• I sell AVON you!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sell Mary Kay products go to www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    Have questions e-mail pststewright1@marykay.com
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with, they helped me get started. I got started for less than $30 and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2009