Overnight Leaks

For the past few nights my 8 month old dd wakes in the middle of the night with the front her pj's wet. She sleeps on her tummy with her butt in the air and it appears that the pee is just coming right out. I am getting sick of doing laundry every other day. Any suggestions? I have tried putting the diaper on the little tighter around the waist and it seems to make no difference. Help!

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 8:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try a bigger size diaper at night. We put a 4 on our daughter at night and a 3 during the day as she does the same thing. If she is always on her belly try putting it higher in the front as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son sleeps the same way and used towake up wet at 8 months also. A coworker suggestedgoing up a size in diapers and it worked! never leaked again.
    danielle836

Answer by danielle836 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My daughter wears a generic brand size 3 diaper during the day and a Pampers Baby Dry size 4 at night.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 8:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Bigger diaper. When we started having consistent leaks, we bumped them up a size.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Have you tried the Huggies night time diapers?? My son was waking up wet all of the time too until we changed to these for bed time... now he almost never has a leak
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009