My doctor told I should have the pains But.........

The pains I am having are bad so bad that I get tears in my eye and I been like this for like 3 long day. I do not know what to do cause my doctor act like it's o.k. I had to tell my doctor that I think I have round ligament pains.

So I would like to know did you get bad pains when you was 26 weeks?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well your body is changing and stretching so some pain is normal. If its to much to handle go to the er and they will have the ob/gyn on call look at you. The pain is only as bad as your pain tolerance so if that is low then it may be hurting you more than the doctor thinks it should. Try relaxing and staying off your feet as much as possible.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had very bad pain, and they said that it was just my body stretching out! I felt like some one took a baseball bat to my privates!!! It hurt to sit to stand and to walk. That was the only explanation I ever got, just try to take it easy. Know that it will pass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Will this is not baby # 1 I have 3 others and it is hard to stay off my feet. I know that my body is stretching btu I have not had pains so bad that I have tears or I have to do thing like I'm in labor. I feel that it's something else and they do not know what they are talking about.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have pains in my hips, and inner thighs. Some days are better than others, than there are days when I need my husband to help me get in the car or to go up one step. Its awful. I went to the dr. cuz of it, and he recommended a maternity gertal from jc penny. I didn't get it. But he just said that it will relieve some of the pressure from the baby. This all started w/ me Easter weekend, I was 31 wks and had dropped. For me it doesn't matter if I'm on my feet or not, I was still in pain. I just went thru an awful day w/ it yesterday, woke up today and not so bad. I am shocked. I thought it would be bad today as well. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That is the thing Tiffany237 I'm just 26 weeks and feel like I'm 35 weeks I just do not know what to do cause I know with my 2nd we had to stop her from coming at 6 months. I talk to the doctor and it feel like they just push my to the sde cause of my age and they think I do not know what I'm talking about.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2009