Hey mama's what did you do this weekend?

What did all of you mom's do this weekend? (Example: went to a movie)

I had a great weekend. My SO and I went to the drive-in on Friday. Window shopping on Saturday and dinner. And hung out on Sunday. It was great!!

JessieK79

Asked by JessieK79 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I spent the day Saturday up at the children's home I work at doing an easter egg hunt/party with my son and then went to the community fundraising festival that was also on the campus. Then had a date night with my hubby. Sunday me and hubby spent the day at small arms training school! :) It was a busy weekend and it went by too fast as always.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• On Friday after school we rented some movies and made supper and just hung out at home with my boys...Spent Saturday riding out in the woods on our friends gator,and on the 4 wheeler, our boys had a blast out in the woods.. Then Sunday we cleaned house and then got cleaned up went out to dinner and then went grocery shopping.. Nothing really exciting, Hubby wasn't home so we don't do much.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We went to Myrtle Beach.

We left Saturday morning and drove to Myrtle Beach. We got there, checked into our hotel and went to the beach. The kids played in the sand and we walked in the surf (too cold to swim) for a couple of hours. Somewhere in the middle we ate lunch at the cafe on the peir (overlooking the beach) Then we cleaned up and went swimming in the indoor pool. After that we took showers and went to eat dinner at a nice seafood restaurant overlooking the water. Then we drove around for a while, went back to our room and went to bed.

Sunday morning we got up and went to eat Breakfast at a local breakfast place. Then we went back to the hotel and walked on the pier, checked out of our hotel,played on the beach some more, ate lunch at the cafe again. After that, we got cleaned up, and went to the aqarium. We got an amazing military discount, and enjoyed a few hours there. Then we drove back here.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Friday-my birthday...went out to lunch with a gf, spent the day outside with my kiddos....
    Saturday-cleaned
    Sunday HUGE party at my house for b-day...it was my 30th
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Friday and Saturday were beautiful here so we were outside most of the day with the LO's. My DD went to a volunteer weekend at the camp she attends in the summer. My eldest DH went to my SD's house saturday night and the DH and I took the little ones, went to dinner and then bought a new lawn mower and blow dryer as they both died on the same day lol. Sunday was rainy and cold so we made comfort food and hung out watching the tube.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Saturday I left my boy with MIL and went to volunteer at DEW Animal Kingdom in Mount Vernon with my SIL. I had a blast. We cleaned out a couple of different pens (raking and scooping poop, you know?) and then we started working on building a new pen for the kangaroos.

Sunday, I left him with MIL again, and helped FIL stack wood/move wood from pile to basement for next winter. Sunday evening, I got yet more of a break from DS, leaving him with upstairs neighbor for a couple hours so I could work on my dress for my SILs wedding next weekend. I finished the dress, but don't like the way it fits, will have to make some adjustments.

It was wonderful to have a break from DS, since he's such a mama's boy and cries almost every time I leave the room.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• friday night we made pizza and watched movies.

saturday was so pretty we played outside a majority of the day. and then me and dh had a date night while our dd stayed with my mom.

sunday was a lazy day. i did laundry, cleaned up a bit, played outside, and i didnt have to cook dinner. my mom and step dad cooked out so we went over there and had a great time.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I grilled outside. had to take advantage of the 60 degrees the next day it rained all day and temp dropped down to 40
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Friday went out for put put golf and video games. Saturday...chillax! Sunday...yard work, house work.
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 9:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• it sound like all of you had a pretty good weekend!!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009