Referrals

what is a good way to get more referrals for pay to click or survey sites? without spamming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Good luck with that one. To me those sites seem like scams, so most people tend to shy away from them. Although, I have tried vinefire. I post the link to my business there and I get a lot of traffic from people who also have home businesses (or schemes) and I "earn money" when they vote my link up. The site seems a little... I dunno, you'll have to see how it works, but it MIGHT make me money some day and it's free advertising for me, so I don't complain.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• HA... There isn't one. Most people know to stay clear of those sites...

I would say start a site with all your links and as you find people that may be interested send them there... Rather than sending them each individual site... But to be honest... Those sites are junk! The only way to get any referals is to spam or scam... Not worth it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Although I would never get involved in those sites, I have listed some ideas you might find helpful at:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4848134_advertising-website.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009