19 weeks

im 19 weeks today when will my baby start moving i wanna feel him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Usually around 24 weeks but it could happen sooner. Be patient because when its 3 am and he's having a party in there you will miss the days of sleeping and not feeling his every movement. I say within the next few weeks but it also goes based on your size, with larger women its usually later on and smaller women feel it sooner.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• W/ my first I felt him move around 21 wks or so. Should be any day for you. You could've possibly felt him/her move already and just not know it. I know I didn't. You will feel little flutters in your belly, you'll love it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You should start feeling movements soon. Is this your 1st pregnancy? With your first pregnancy you don't really know whats what. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I have been feeling the baby since 16 weeks. Don't worry, once you feel that baby move in you, its a start to a whole new chapter with pregnancy! Anyday or week now!! Ohh thats soo exciting!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Im 19 weeks also and i felt my little man move the other day. This is my fist so i ask both my mom and mil if thats what it was and yes it was. But i am also very small framed and he is already measuring big! Good luck
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 9:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009