How do you do the math?

If my LMP was july 12th and I have long cycles (37 days) and I got pregnant August 4th, what would my due date be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Around April 25th to the end of the month is what I am getting. Your 39 weeks already so you should have a due date.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• April 25 or so. How do you not know this, being that you are right at the end?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I just did the math on baby-gaga and you are due in a week (April 27)...not sure how you don't know that but yea...
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 9:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• its 40 weeks from the date of your LMP. Your conception date doesn't make a difference when calculating due dates. You are due on the 27th (thanks ljliammama for doin the math there!) which is a little over a week.. I'm guessing you had some discrepancy with baby size or something? If they keep changing your due date your best bet is to go with the original one. My sister's third child was due May 18th.. then they changed the due date twice and made it May 10th and may 6th. She was born May 18th..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Ok so if i got pregnant Aug 4th my due date would be April 27th. My due date is May 16th......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The date of conception does NOT matter. It is the date of your LMP and pending the information you gave us is correct then April 27 should be your due date. Perhaps your doctor miscalculated based on the length of your period??
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 12:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009