Is Anyone Else Going to Eat Lunch With Their DS or DD (at School) Today?

My DS has been doing so well at school, lately. He is reading the 2nd level easy reader books, he breezes through the ones that the teachers give him to read. (I love tho think that he gets that from me). I am going to surprise him and eat lunch with him. It took him this long, but he is now loving Kindergarten.

BrandonsMom1000

Asked by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Good job Mom! and yes, I'll be eating lunch with my DD Friday.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No not me. But, I've thought about doing this one day. That's so sweet. I have a son in Kindergarten. He loves school and is also reading very well. Actually, he's one of the few in his class that's reading. Have fun and enjoy these moments while you can.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I go once every week or so and eat with my kids. I have 2 in school, so I am up there through 2 lunches and recess'...it's an all day event.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I just got back and he was so surprised. He kept bragging to everybody, that I was his Mommy.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• no but what a treat for him mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009