Do you ever feel like just being alone with your family?

We are having company this weekend and I don't really feel like having company.
Is it so wrong or do I just pretend I am having fun....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel. Most of the time when we are trying to have family time...my mom and dad stop by. It drives me crazy! We don't have company over much, maybe once a month or so. When we do, I never look forward to it. But, I think to myself, it's family and we do this to be together. It's only one weekend. Enjoy that time with your family. It will be over soon, then you can get back to alone time. Have fun.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nope, I love sometimes just doing things with my family alone.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 9:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm just the opposite. I want company. I get so bored doing the same thing.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think we all have those moments!
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I feel that way sometimes. We have a pool and in the summer we are constantly playing host to family, friends, and the neighborhood strays. Some times I feel like I am running a hotel. I am constantly doing loads of towels and making food. Sometimes I just tell my kids no one is allowed over unless I gave birth to them lol...as it is that still leaves me stuck with 5!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2009