How do you lessen the problem of dust in your home?!?!

OK, I already have a top of the line air purifier that is Space Certified and is used in outerspace to keep the astronauts alive and breathing. It is designed to change the ionic particles of dust, dirt and pollutants so that its TOO heavy to stay in the air. We breathe pure, clean air, BUT, all the dirt and dust falls on the floors and we have alot of it. I could sweep 5 times a day and it STILL comes back- THICK. We live in the woods, so that's another reason why. I heard a humidifier MAY work, but I'm not so sure about that. Well, at least we are not breathing it in. Anyone have any suggestions?! I'm frustrated with this mess!

environmentalpa

Asked by environmentalpa at 9:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yeah living in a wooded area does not help much just keep doing what you are doing or do it even more...sorry. I have the same problem and I don't live in a wooded area dust just seem to find it's way into homes. I hate dusting and sometimes I don't...lol But when I do get that wild hair up my butt it is dust, dust, dust all day long. It sucks but we all get it and have to clean it.
    Those purifiers work but not that great, I have 2 of them and I can see that stupid dust on them as well.....aarrgg!
    Anonymous

• I have EcoQuest brand. Is it the same kind you have? Mine work great- too good, actually. That's why we have all the dust on the floor instead of our air.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009