Who is the gomez lady?

In the past 2 days I have had a heathergomez and a Victoria Gomez attempt to contact me. I am not sure what this is about. When I click on her message it says it has been deleted for content. Then when I clicked on her profile, she has been deleted. Has this been happening to anyone else? I know it is the same person as the picture on the icon is of the same person.

kaylasmom9

Asked by kaylasmom9 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I heard it was a spam email or something like that. People were asking about that lastnight.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much about it but that is strange.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, I have recieved both. How do you block messages from people that are not in your friends list?
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• * IceMistress105... Yes, I have recieved both. How do you block messages from people that are not in your friends list?

You can click on Privacy & Settings then on the left go to Blocked Users. Then under Block A User put the screenname you want to block.

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• YES! i was wondering who the heck she was! i thought it was just me, because it wasn't a bulk message, but a personal one. Its strange.
    HonorTrustLuv

Answer by HonorTrustLuv at 4:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009