Someone look at me funny cause I'm 26 weeks and have not think of a name for the baby.

I have 3 girl and I'm 26 weeks with the other girls I had name for them before I find out they was a girl but with this baby I have not think of no name and we looking for hubby to name her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Would this be one person we are talking about? If so ignore them only you and your dh have that option when to name the baby. Congrats
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• a name is something you live with for the rest of your life, so taking your time to find the perfect name....theres nothing wrong with that, alot of people dont decide on names until the baby is actually born. you still have plenty of time.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 9:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No everyone I know look at me carzy cause with the others I had names and they think that I do not care about this baby like the others. I did want a boy and I was mad but that do not have nothing to do with the name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That's silly. You can do what you want. It's none of that person's business. Plenty of my friends want to actually "meet" the baby first before they decide on a name.
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 9:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am 31 weeks - I don't have a name picked out either.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 9:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Lots of people do not have names until after the baby is born. Some people want to see their children before naming them. That's perfectly fine.

People are REALLY awkward in conversation when it comes to babies. They ask you about personal things and tell you all of their horror stories. They also badger you when you don't do things the way they did them when they were pregnant and they always forget that a pregnant woman gets harassed about the SAME things and asked the SAME questions all day long, every day (I was repeating my due date up to 7 times per day by the time I was 7 months pregnant...ahhh!). I'd probably just tell them that you don't want to let anyone know her name until the announcements come out as a suprise. Maybe that way they'll just stop asking?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We finally agreed on a name at 26 weeks and before that it changed a million times. Our friends waited until the baby was born to decide between the 2 names they had picked out. You have plenty of time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• With my second son my DH and I hadn't fully decided his name until after he was born.
    OMGitsD

Answer by OMGitsD at 10:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm 29 wks and no name, not even 1 on my mind yet...everyone's different. My 1st we knew right away, my 2nd on the way to the hospital made a decision. ppl are right, you'll have to say and hear it for a life time, you want it to feel right. you dont love your baby less because you took your time...
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The nurse at the hospital had to force me to write a name down on the birth certificate because I could not leave the hospital without doing so. I was having such a hard time. I had all boys names picked and could not think of a girl name I loved. The one I had picked out did not fit her so I had to start from scratch. Just take your time...but make sure you have a few you like before your hospital stay...then see what the baby looks like and which one fits her best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009