it is a counter top unit and really needs cleaned inside!Answer Question
Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2009
White vinegar is great and it's a natural disinfectant. It kills the bacteria but is perfectly safe if ingested. Make sure and rinse really well so you don't have the taste left in there though. Too many other things leave a chemical residue even when rinsed and with something like this, it's best to go natural.
Answer by DDry at 10:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009
Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: