Where are all the protestors now?

Norm Coleman and his republican friends and donors are continuing to try and disenfranchise voters and deny the people of MN their choice.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/04/20/coleman_supcoappeal/?refid=0

Time and money are being wasted, why is this OK?? Write Tim Pawlenty and tell him to CERTIFY the rightful WINNER, NOW!

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Contacting Office of the Governor

To contact Governor Tim Pawlenty and Lt. Governor Carol Molnau, please write, phone, fax or e-mail.

Mailing Address:

Office of the Governor
    130 State Capitol
    75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
    St. Paul, MN 55155

Other ways to reach our office:

Telephone: (651) 296-3391
    Toll Free: (800) 657-3717
    Facsimile: (651) 296-2089
    E-mail: tim.pawlenty@state.mn.us
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• To allow 400 votes from 4000 doesn't seem fair to me. I think he should fight for what he feels is right and what his constituents are telling him they want.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• They did tell him what they want...they voted for who they wanted in office
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/Franken_Minnesota_Senate_Winner_Court_Ruling__Apr_13_2009
    Three-judge panel rules in favor of
    Al Franken
    Created On: Monday, 13 Apr 2009, 6:26 PM CDT

ST. PAUL, Minn. - The three-judge panel in Minnesota's U.S. Senate recount trial ruled in favor of Democrat Al Franken on Monday.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• What about those disenfranchised ballots? How would you feel if yours was one of those and the opposing party was about to be sworn in? 

I'm just stating that I don't really care about it.  I didn't really care about it when it happened in Florida in 2000 (where I lived at the time).  So no, I will not participate in stopping the political process.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Oh, and to answer your question, I imagine the protesters are at work, hoping that there will be some possibilities of checks and balances in our government.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm guessing they're awaiting further instruction from Fox News.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Fox news did not start the tea partys dumba$$ anon.Maybe you shouldn't talk of things you know nothing about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hey anon- thanks for the name calling, but the fact is, Fox News promoted them- and that's why they got the number (meager though it was) that they did. That's also why it was basically taken over by the conservatives, and why I, as a libertarian, didn't participate after all.

Dumba$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009