Magic Bullet Blender, anyone have it?

I want this thing so bad but this is a trend with me I love Gadgets! But they usually dissapoint me, I amost have the hubby convinced but I dont want him to be like "see I told you it was junk"

...SO does anyone have one?

...Can you tell me you love it?

kflwrgrl

Asked by kflwrgrl at 10:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh, i had one and loooved it! ive been thinking about getting another. i ended up letting my little sis keep the one i had. she was living with me and became rather attatched to it. its fun!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sorry, I can't tell you I love it. I have one and used it once, I didn't like it. I tried it with many different things but my true test is how it works with making things like smoothies or frozen drinks and this one just couldn't handle the ice like they said it could.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have one...I don't really use it a lot. We don't have a blender so that's out blender. I saw that they have a new one out there. I kind of want it. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• See I love mine, i've made lots of yummy smoothies with it.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• how was the ice chopping?
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 10:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't like chunks of ice in my smoothies or frozen drinks but this left a lot of chunks in my opinion. It didn't handle chopping the ice well and I even added crushed ice a little at a time. My mother and my best friend have also had the same problem.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Maybe I'm overlooking something on mine because I hate that thing. I have a better chance of crushing ice with a ziploc bag and a meat mallet before I use the bullet. I actually threw mine away because it didn't do anything it said it did. It wouldnt even crumble cheese. If I fixed a smoothie, I had to sort out the large chunks of ice left over.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2009