Silly question...what did you notice first about you DH/SO in "looks" that made you think he's fine?

I noticed my husbands eyes. Ohh, sexy. And his shoes. I have a thing for men and clean shoes! Silly I know. But, I can't stand a man with dirty, dingy shoes!
How about you? What made you think your DH/SO is fine...in looks?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's funny I can't stand a man with dirty shoes either, I won't even look at the rest of him, lol The first thing I noticed about my DH were his calves and then later I discovered they go up to a solid pair of legs and nice butt. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• long hair, green/gold eyes, perfect lips, great butt, defined muscles. mmmmm.... love my man!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• he just has this sexy way about him. i dont know what it is,but it hooked me.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• LOL his smile and perfect teeth and his hair was always cut every week lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It was his body. He had this great overall "shape" to him that I loved. He was a military guy so he had this great posture. He was tall and well built but not the "pretty boy" type.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Mine was also his eyes. The shape of his eye brows, the coloring of his eyes, and the length of his eyelashes are a perfect combination. Then I noticed that his uniform, we were both military, was perfectly pressed and clean, so then I knew that he actually gave a hoot about his job. Besides a man in uniform is sooooo sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• his butt....lol he thinks im weird but i love how round and cute it is lol- also he has a really good personality that just makes everyone around him get into a good mood- u cant help but love him
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• His hands. As weird as it is, it was his hands.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• His broad shoulders. I was watching him from behind and got all tingly! And his lips. He has beautiful lips.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My fiance has the bluest eyes ever and that drew me to him, and his facial hair is red and i liked that
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009