Does this happen to you?

Just when you change your baby's diaper and here you are feeling yeah my baby is happy and has a clean diaper :)

Only to find out moments later he/she has poop....aarrgg!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• happens all the time. lol. also at night my son will poop and of corse he had a bath that day so he was nice and clean only to....poop later lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• All the time. I think he waits until I get the pee diaper off before he poops. Silly baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, I get that about 5 times a day and my 7 month old laughs about it. I ask her if were playing the how many packs of diapers can we use in a day game. She wont poop in a wet diaper and I swear I no sooner get her buttons finished up and she is grunting and laughing and then has a major blow out.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That happens to me all the time. My son thinks its hilarious, but hates having to lay down for a 2nd diaper change or any diaper change for that matter!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• This may be totally TMI but...When you use the restroom and wipe have you ever noticed it can kind of stimulate a BM? I think this happens with kids too. Also, if your child is almost at potty training age and showing interest maybe try putting them on the potty after you change their diaper. Maybe it's a good time to encourage potty training!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son does the same. Just think of it this way. Wouldn't you rather go on a clean toilet?
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My daughter does this often. I think it's harder for a baby to go poop in a wet diaper because its already wet and full,(not a lot of room left) They dont feel it against their skin after its been changed and its almost like they know there is room for poop! She goes after a bath too because the warm water stimulates her tummy! Cant wait until she's old enough to be potty trained!
    tazcentral

Answer by tazcentral at 3:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• mine prefers to poop in a clean, just-changed-5-minutes ago diaper!!!
    amwb1201

Answer by amwb1201 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009