dOES ANY ONE KNOW A LEGITAMIT JOB TO DO FROM HOME?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with. They helped me get started for less than $30, and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have a list of a few hundred companies that hire people to work from homw on my site... Check that out... they are all legit...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm going to PM you because I have two things you can look into and I won't have enough room...
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at Earn Money Online  if you're interested

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• check out

www.ratracerebellion.com
    www.workathomemafia.com
    www.workplacelikehome.com
    axbeautifulxlie

Answer by axbeautifulxlie at 11:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I do. www.tgw247.com    message me and i can show you how to get started

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sell Avon. You can make great money and its a lot of fun! Email me for details on how to get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009