CE- Are you loving Susan Boyle? I love her!

I think she should just quit the show and get a contract today to start touring.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am a fan. Her effervescent personality and bright eyes are so uplifting to see. And her voice creates a jubilation inside her audience - people who hear her are given a very real gift of gladness. I agree with the judge Piers, on Larry King's show, that people receive an emotional lift which carries on into the rest of their day.

Many things will do this - a bird song, a child's laugh, a gorgeous sunset .... and Susan Boyle singing !

Answer by waldorfmom at 10:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't watch it. I saw her on youtube and yeah shes great, but I guess I'm just not a susan boyle fan.

Answer by amy31308 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• For the first time ever, I agreed with Rush Limbaugh on something. He said that she 'shot a bullet through the cynicism'. Amen!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That was great to see.Alot of prissy snobs in the audience making nasty faces at her before she sang.They got blown away once she started.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• And I really wish people would quit calling her homely and ugly. She's NOT. If anything, she's cute. Normal! Nothing wrong with that!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• she has a great voice, but if she had come out as a skinny, gorgeous, woman she wouldnt be the sensation that she is. i dont think she's ugly, but you could tell from ppls faces that they expected her to be crazy awful. i think thats the only reason she's a youtube sensation.

on that note the song she sang was gorgeous & one of my favs. im pretty hard on singers (i HATE the crap singers on American Idol) but she sounds like she's had some real training. i hope she wins the competition & has her dream come true!

Answer by okmanders at 11:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• She does have perfect pitch. I was listening to her sing on one of the news shows, and she was right on with a very difficult Celine Dion song. Hard to do.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't think she is ugly either. She just isn't fixy. She looks like the average woman without all the "hoopla".

I think she is awesome.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I LOVE that so many of us can agree on this- when we so often disagree on everything else. Maybe this is a little of why Susan is so popular, too?

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have to agree with Anon - its is nice to finally have something that we all see eye to eye on!
    Go Susan!

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009