how should I word my call to Britax?

The pad underneath the cover of my son's Britax Boulevard tore when I was pulling the seat belt through the rear facing belt path. I would like Britax to replace the pad because I paid $300 for the seat and that shouldn't have happened with just normal use of the seat. I bought it less than a year ago! Does anyone have any tips on how I should word my call to get them to replace the pad?

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call them and let them know that the seat tore while you were putting it in the car per their directions. Ask them if you can get a replacement seat or if they will send you out a new one and then you return the old one. They should replace it or contact a store that sells them to make an even exchange.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes call them for sure, they might replace your seat.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• They don't need to replace the entire seat, just that one pad that ripped. It's like a $2 part. But they are sending me a new one for free. Yay!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009