OP of "Very upset at this point but please answer honestly...."

I just wanted to say thank you every one for answering and telling me your experiance. And yes I did go in on day 21 to have blood work done and a sonogram which was stated that I did ovulate on my left overie and produced one follicle.I should get the blood work back today or tomorrow at the latest.Now as far as the light pink blood this morning, it has stopped completely.I have been doing so well not thinking about this whole process untill now.Like the rest of you trying, you know how it feels to be disappointed and I hate feeling that way so I really dont know what to think about this morning.My doctor is delivering right now and she wont be back in the office till later so thats that and I just have to wait till she gets back with me.I trust my doctor a 100%, she even delivered my two year old son so her advice means everything to me.If the bleeding stopped this morning that could either be a realy good thing or reallybad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh and my doctor's nurse just called and said that my progesterone level at day 21 was 8.7 and that I did ovulate but the sperm didnt connect to the egg. But she wants me to still come in and take a pregnancy test by blood work cause she said I might still be. That makes absulultly no since to me lol. If they can tell by the blood work that I didnt concieve then why the pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The reason is that your progesterone may not have surged high enough to maintain the pregnancy. If you are pregnant, they want to know as soon as possible so they can get you on progesterone supplements. I took them with my Clomid pregnancy for about ten weeks and my progesterone when from 9.something to almost 15 (ideal is 14 to 20+). So go in and take their test! Good luck honey, I hope this one sticks!
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009