dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night- i had a dream that my parakeets laid eggs and one had a little baby bird in it that was trying to hatch out and the other has a dead baby bird in it- and i remember feeling sad for the dead one but knowing that i had to make sure that the other one lived so i was holding it in my hands trying to keep it warm lol- i know it sounds weird but what do u think it means- im 6 months pregnant- do u think it has anything to do with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it has a lot to do with it I am having the CRAZIEST dreams also but they arent PG so I will keep them to myself. I am also 6 months and the hormones must be gettin to us
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes when you are pregnant you will have crazy dreams don't worry though everything will be fine

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol- i think it is the hormones cause its like every night im having these dreams now- psycho dreams- one night it will be having dreams of sex and the next night im fighting aliens and the next im entertaining the president and his wife in my living room lol- weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009