How to apologize to an anonyous responder

I asked this question earlier. I'm adding this question post to the appropriate section where my original gridlock question was posted. I hope that the really awesome responder sees this! :-)

Just recently I had posted a question about a grid lock position in the town I live in. Unfortunately a very nice anonymous respondent gave some helpful idea (and actually defended me). My post was misread, and I feel very bad about this.

How do I apologize to an anonymous?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 11:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i think you just did lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about anon's.
    So, how's the presentation going?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hello akinbottom2,

This September, 11&12 , Leavenworth, KS is hosting an eight block festival The First City Festival,"Dancin' in the Streets", that will incorporate the LV Delaware Streetscape renovation, the Haymarket Square, the Layout District asphalt layout, and the Three Mile Creek Project. The three projects alongside the festival are ribbon cutting events.

I am working very early to help put together a fantastic experience for everyone. This takes a lot of planning and approval, not to mention all the volunteers that are needed.

I would love to keep you posted on everything.

Thanks,

~Blue
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 11:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think it's nice that you want to apologize to the anon. I think this is as far as you'll get though.

Contrary to popular opinion- some of us have feelings, and legitimate reasons for being anonymously. I realize some don't and take advantage of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• anonymous 11:56 you couldn't have said it better
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That sounds like alot to me, working with the public and trying to pick dates for everyone on a committee to agree with is never easy.
    Our downtown projects were always the best turnouts in the fall seasons, but committee members that were men always complained it didn't jive with hunting season. Ugh.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009