have u ever?

have u ever checked out the website http://www.familywatchdog.us/ if u havent already u should- i checked it out and its scary how many offenders u have living or working near u- i know that some of them might have been misunderstandings like a 19 or 20 yr old dating a 17 yr old and the parents get mad and press charges or it might have been something small like grabbing a butt or so on and so forth but its even scarier when u see the ones that have repeat convictions- it might make u think twice about letting ur daughter walk to the store alone or letting ur sone cut this one and that ones lawns- check it out and let me know what u think

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope, I have not. I refuse to live looking over my shoulder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have seen that site and it scares me. Im sorry to say it but I would rather know these things to keep my kids safe. The pp above says she wouldn't want to be looking over her shoulder but if your kids get hurt or raped because you didn't want to be informed then how horrible would you feel then? I'm not taking the chances...
    Anonymous