What are you moms asking for for Mother's Day?

Last week my husband asks me what I wanted for Mother's Day. Initally I requested a day of not having to say "STOP IT" or "Eat your veggies" and my personal fave "Because I'm you're mom and I said so!". He just laughed and said "not gonna happen, want anything else - perhaps something I can attach a bow too?". I'll already be spending my Mother's Day in my favorite place...Walt Disney World and we have a dinner reservation at the Grand Floridian Resort so really being with my family in Disney is all I want, but my hubby likes to buy me things (I'm so lucky) so I'm trying to come up with something, so I thought I'd cheat a little and ask you ladies what you're planning on asking for and perhaps I could pick one of your answers and ask for it too.

I know I'm sooo lame, but anyway what are you hoping to wake up to see sitting on your bedside table?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A clock showing 11 am. I would like for once staying in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'll probably get a hug and a kiss from my boys. Maybe a handmade card from my son who goes to school. What I would really like is for the kids dad to take the boys and let me chill by myself at home, or maybe I'll go to a movie with my mom and sister.
    Anonymous

• Well, if I could have my way, it would be new things for the baby, but I know we can't afford that. If not that, then I would want a puppy or kitten, but I know we can't afford that either. So ultimately I would LOVE some flowers. That's all. Even if he picked them himself. He's only gotten me flowers one time, and it was with my money, and I TOLD him to. =[
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• This year I'd really love a new Wedding ring, The little thin band I have belonged to my Grandmother & poppie, when they were married. She was 21yrs. old & he was {are you ready for this??} 72yrs.old. I was 7 &1/2yrs old when he passed away & he was almost 98yrs. I will now be 51 in June & the rings were passed through 3 Generations now & Oct. 10th, I will be passing them on to my DS & his New Bride. I just would like just a simple white gold band with our initails in it for our 2 still at home!! Oh my engagement ring DH did get me, it also will be making it's journey to our new daughter-in-law!!!
    K_TOBIAS_MG12

Answer by K_TOBIAS_MG12 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nothing. I don't ask for things for holidays, nor do I ever get anything. I'd be shocked if I even get a card or anyone telling me Happy Mother's Day. I can't remember the last time my husband got me something for Mother's Day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would love a mothers ring with my 4 boys birthstones on it. But hubby has been laid off and jsut started back to work so prob wont happen. I would love to sleep in with no mommy I need something.
    dawn81700

Answer by dawn81700 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I want a day to pamper myself. Sleep until I wake up and then go to the Spa or something!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• A new nightie.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• a full night rest... id be happy to get up at 7 with the baby, if it meant i slept all night long.....
    Kristen526

Answer by Kristen526 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well my babys 3 months, and I dont have a tattoo yet so I would love for my hubby to get my girls name tattooed on me somewhere. It would mean a lot!
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 1:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009