How did you keep yourself from figuring out the sex?

I'm pregnant with my fourth and I decided a surprise would be good, but I know when I get further along it's going to get harder not to call the doc and go, just tell me. How were you able to hold out? Was it worth it? Was it hard finding neutral stuff?

NomadSara

Asked by NomadSara at 5:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My beautiful daughter ismy first. I didn't want to know the sex so i just told the dr i didnt want to know. iwouldnt let any one else find out either. i picked a neutral theme ( whinnie the pooh) and bought green, yellow, tan, orange, red, light blue, even some purple. it was actually easier then you think. and when i started to get big i had every one guessing what she was. and when i delivered her.... thats the greatest sound in the world to hear the dr say " its a ...."
    JerzisMommy

Answer by JerzisMommy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I LOVED finding out when our son was born that he was a boy. I made a decision at the very beginning that I didn't want to find out. It made it pretty easy because I had already made up my mind. It was a little harder to convince my husband not to find out. This was our last child and we already had boy and girl stuff so it didn't matter about having any specific gender baby stuff.
    SigningFamily

Answer by SigningFamily at 6:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008