What are you getting YOUR mom for Mother's Day??

What are you getting YOUR mom for Mother's Day?? I have no idea what to get my mom this year!! Any ideas???

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 11:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like to spend too much for mother's day since we usually spend enough on Christmas and Birthdays. I think I'll get her some chocolates or something around $10.

My dh's family all like to pitch in on an extravagant gift and it bothers me because even our part is more than we would probably spend for mothers day. Plus everyone gives separate gifts as well, and if we don't we look bad. We end up spending close to $50 on her. I wish they would just let us all do our own thing- or pitch in on something less expensive.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nothing because she died almost 9 years ago. We're probably just getting flowers for my mil. We sent some last year because we had a little extra money and she loved them. It came with a frame for her to put a picture of the kids in. I'll have to check and see what they have this year. I might make her a scrapbook, too (or, at least, print out the pages I've made for her).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Im thinking maybe a message or a pedicure. Somthing like that. Depending on money situation. Grrrr. If I cant afford it I will go to her house and pamper her. LOL. And do lunch.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 12:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I buy my mom some night clothes or a nice outfit or last year I got her new wine glasses. Me and her lay up while my dad and hubby cook us dinner and take care of the baby.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Probably the whole family is just going to do lunch for us. We are the only moms in the immediate family. Hopefully it will turn out really nice. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i usually get my mom another oil burner or candle holder or windchimes- thats what she likes and she loves to get new ones- im thinking this year i might have my older boys make her a set of windchimes with one of those kits they sell in rag shop and ac moore
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Who knows?Nothing is ever good enough.She refuses to go anywhere,flowers just die she says,and likes she needs more candy she'll say.
    Anonymous