Fathers 50th Birthday?

My dad turns the big 50 next month, and we are havig such a hard time trying to figure out what to do for him and what to get him. Any ideas? What did you do for your dads big 50th??

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 11:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Next month is a great time for camping. Maybe you guys could all get together have a big family and friend campout.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 12:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We did nothing because my dad HATES parties. I remember my mom tried to throw him a surprise family party when he turned 40 and someone leaked the info to him and he threw a fit and said he wouldn't come home from work that day if she was having a party so she had to cancel it.
    And he just told me that when he dies he doesn't want any kind of funeral or anything...just cremate him and be done with it. He just hates parties that much.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nah my dad is not the camping outside sleeping on the floor type of guy.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009