Is it OK to be taking to my HS BF behind my hubby's back?

He was my first love and "FIRST" we havent seen or talked to each other in 12 years, recently (thanks to effing facebook) he contacted me... and wants to see me. I have told him that I can't see him but we still talk and he is still dead set on seeing me.. am I wrong for talking to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• it's wrong only if you make it wrong. Don't cross the line and you'll be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my golden rule is "if you can't tell your mother or your SO, you aught not to be doing it".
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think it is fine you are talking to him on face book. But I would maybe talk to your hubby about it and maybe he is fine with you guys talking and stuff. Do you still have feelings for him?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 12:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My exboyfriend is on one of my friends facebook. I know that if he contacts me that I will refuse the invite and if I have to I will delete MY facebook friend just to not have any contact with him. Men sometimes will take the smallest kind gesture and turn it into an invitation from us. So personally I would straight up tell him you are deleting him because you don't want it to look bad and you don't want to give him false hopes, plus you don't want to hurt your husband. Don't worry about hurting your ex's feelings, he is an ex for a reason.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I meant my ex boyfriend is a friend of one of my friends.....I need more coffee
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You aren't wrong for talking to him. I would tell hubby though. You shouldn't keep things from eachother unless its surprises. thats it. He shouldnt have a problem with you guys talking as long as you arent meeting up or flirting or anything like that.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well actually i did not accept his friend request on face book we talk thru email at work hubby would NOT be OK with it.

and the only reason he is my ex is because I moved away to go to school and did not want to have a BF at home so I move d on but there has alway been a REAL connection between him and I ... I LVOE my hubby and we have a great realationship
    Anonymous

• O and I really NEVER hide anything from my hubby ... except this...
    Anonymous

• I talk to a few guys that I dated WAY back when, and one of them was my first, and hub knows about it. That was over 20 years ago for me, hub and I have been married for 17 years, no problems here
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It is if you want your relationship to end. People usually only hide things that they're ashamed of, or things they know is wrong.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009