hurting

im 9 weeks pregnant, my whole pregnancy has been filled with cramps, tiredness, dizzyness, and lots of discharge....
im kinda freaking out, and i dont know if i should. Ive been cramping this whole pregnancy but no blood just cramp after cramp. It scared me last night because im scared to loss my baby. everyone tells me im fine unless i start bleeding, i want to go to the doctors but i cant for another two weeks!!!! help is this okay? what can i do for the cramps?
i cant sleep, in the day im a total wreck
please give me advise girls!!
i just turned 18 and dont live with my family so i cant ask any of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont be afraid to bug your dr. if it feels like something could be wrong, you want to check with them just in case cuz you never know. it could be implantation pains, i had that too around the same time, even with just a little spotting and everything turned out fine but i was freakin out too. just call them, thats what they're there for. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• all this pain is normal! so take a breath! it sucks and it can be very painful, but as long as it isnt unbearable, making you sick, you should be fine. its your body adjusting to all the new crazy changes taking place inside you! and i totaly agree with disheveled thats what your doctor is there for to help you, reassure you, and make sure everything is okay! good luck and congratulations!!! dont forget to enjoy this experience!!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 3:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009