I wonder if i could make estra money doing this?

I was thinking about setting up a little website and sale things that i make. Like afgans, aprons, fabric book covers, purses, etc. I wonder if it would bring in any extra income?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have a way to get a targetted audience, then yeah, I'm sure you could. Good Luck!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You could also go to a local flea market on the weekends to sell your stuff. There is a site specifically for crafts... I'm sure someone will be able to tell you it, I'm not sure what it is. Also, don't forget Craigslist.org!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You can set up an account on www.etsy.com and sell your crafts. It costc 20 cents to post an item for sale for 4 months, and then 3% of the total sale price goes to the website. It's pretty cool, good luck!
    -Cas
    CLRief

Answer by CLRief at 1:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes you can make money by that. but sometimes local stores will buy your items as well.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Check this out, it may help you come up with ideas:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4735862_build-business-website.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009