im almost 6 weeks and have no symptoms

im almost 6 weeks and no symptoms should i be worried the only thing i have is sore boobs and peeing alot

harris8300

Asked by harris8300 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just be thankful! I didn't have any symptoms either except for the sore boobs! My pregnancy was easy! Congrats!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 12:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• thats perfectly normal. most women dont even know they are pregnant yet by then, and the surefire symptom with me was the sore boobs too lol. beleive me you'll probably start noticing more things pretty soon. look out for super sensitive sense of smell haha that was symptom #2 for me. i could smell lime jello from across the room! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• COMPLETELY normal. I didnt have ONE symptom till i was six months with my first. with this one it started with "morning" sickness. be thankful!!! love the fact that you are not puking everywhere at EVERY smell. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Be thankful!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I a 25 wks, and have felt exactly like I did before I got pregnant the entire time. No worries....it makes it easy to truely ENJOY your pregnancy!!!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am at 26 weeks. It has been a breeze so far. Not one day of sickness. I had the sore breasts and some abdominal discomfort that clued me into the pregnancy. (first wondered if ovulating early though :)
    sleveric

Answer by sleveric at 12:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Totally normal. With both of my babies the only real pregnancy symptoms I got were sore boobs and fatigue. I know it's stressful (people always say you're lucky, but I always was just paranoid something was wrong). Just keep in mind that everyone is different and some people just don't really get the usual pregnancy symptoms.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i didnt start to have symptoms till i was about 12 weeks. i was worried just like you also.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thats normal im about due now and I had a easy pregnacy!
    AbbyLynn

Answer by AbbyLynn at 12:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• u r one of the lucky ones like me im 24 weeks in 2 days and all i got is one day i eat some hot fries and my lil girl did not like hot food and made me sick all day the next day so i havent touch anything hot so just becareful what u eat and thak god u dont got them and enjoy it i do everyday to the fullest
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009