Do you think sending flowers has gotten way too expensive?

That you don't want to do it anymore, not to mention what ever arrangement you pick and pay might not be the one you paid for. Do you agree with this? Or please give me another option or site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree which is why I send cyberflowers and gifts. It shows the same sentiment. It's cheaper (I'm cheap). They don't die and it's good for the environment.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• IDK, my DH paid $90 for flowers for V-Day. He could have gotten me some jewelry for that...or a purse. LOL Or something that lasted a lot longer than those flowers.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• WalMart has great flowers and nice vases you can put one together its a lot cheaper. I got two dozen roses for $20, and a cute red vase last week for $8.00 So for $30.00 I made a very pretty center peice.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i think i'd be happy with edible arrangements.. has anyone tried those yet? it looks so good. and at least you get to eat it.. instead of having to find a vase to put it in... trimming stems.. and just looking at it for a week. then.. throwing it all away. =(

i prefer chocolate over flowers...
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• oh but yes. to answer your question. very expensive. which is why i'd rather spend that money on food. ^__^
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

• Wal-Mart does have decent price and so does Costco!
    canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes. I think flowers have gotten way too expensive in general, for something that grows out of the ground.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Totally agree. Even memorials prefer a donation instead of flowers often. Flowers, though beautiful, die, so what's the point? I always told my SO to get me godiva chocolates instead of flowers.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009