has anyone ever used.....

the weightloss "helper" ALLI? I just started taking it today...just want some answers about it and how it worked for you:)

busymamma503

Asked by busymamma503 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My dad used it for a while didn't like it gave him uncontrolable bathroom erges, don't think he lost any wait by it either
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well i started it this morning and i haven't needed to go to the bathroom yet:) everyone says if you don't eat low fat stuff it will make you shit thru a screen door and not touch a wire!!! haha...not me yet:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have used it ... what do you want to know? it works but it makes you poop ALOT!
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 1:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well i just want to know like what you have to eat and did you follow the diets they send in the package cause they want you to eat like a bird and with my hubby and kids i can't do that...lol i have been on diet for 2 days now but am doing really good keeping track of calories and fat intake but we're having spaghetti and garlic bread tonight....how much did u lose?
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well i have lost 40lbs since OCT ... keep in mind the way it works is it attaches its self to the fat you eat and then flushes it away, the more fatty foods you eat the more will get flushed...the more you poop... I have to warn you after about the 2nd day if you feel the urge to go... get there fast, very fast. Just eat sensible and you will be OK

... a cheeper wonderful alternative is "CHITOSAN" alittle more gental just as effective you take 2 when you eat with a Vitiman C and it is great. you can get it at GNC or riteaide (made by GNC) look for sales, sometimes B1G1Free.

sorry Im a horrible speller...lol
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well so i can eat what i want i just will poo alot and i dnt wanna do that if it's like an urgent poo...lmao!!!!!!! well i think i will stick to my diet and try to keep it to where i won't have that! and i havent' gotten a mulit vitamin like they say....what is that for?
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well because you are reducing your calortic intake and flushing alot out befeore vit. can be absorbed you NEED the multi vit.
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• and water drink lots of water!
    kflwrgrl

• well i will def have to get one tomorrow then cause i'm not going to town before then...thanks:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It is best to change the way your eat forever, than to try temporary fixes. Eat 50% fruits and vegetables, in a rainbow of colors (7-8 servings a day); eat 25% whole grains (7 servings a day); eat 25% proteins like beans, lentils and tofu. Stay far away from animal fat. Drink at 8 or more 8oz glasses of water a day. Eat as much as you want and I promise that if you stick to this you will lose weigh. Feel free to contact me for great recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009