has anyone used

the weight loss "helper" Alli? i just started taking it today and wanted to know if u used it how it worked...and if you liked the results.....

busymamma503

Asked by busymamma503 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I'm kind of afraid to take diet pills. I haven't heard anything good about them. I've considered at one time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I haven't, but, I know that it blocks most fat from absorbing. It will cause diarreah if you eat high fat foods, so it works as a reminder and deterent to eating bad.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• no but please keep us updated I want to but I am scared I heard horror stories lol 

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• from what i'm reading since no one else has, you're basically our guinea pig. haha!

yes please. tell us how that turns out!
    Anonymous

• no but Ive heard it can make you shit your pants. Really, I heard that from a review on TV right after it came out. I personally wouldnt take it. Im interested in Hydroxycut though.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I heard it can cause bowel issues as the above poster stated. Good luck!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I haven't used it, but I hear it causes intestinal issues...like gas
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 1:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I've used it and it works really good. There were times when I ate high fat foods and I was scared thinking I was gonna go on myself and it didn't do that for me. But everyone's body reacts differently to meds. So try it at home first is my advice.

LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well i have just taken the 2nd pill of the day and still haven't pooed all day:) so maybe that's a good thing!!!! haven't had gas or anything....i'll keep you all posted on how it goes after supper tho cause we're having spaghetti and garlic bread...kind of worried about that!!!! haha
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009