So tired!!

I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and this week I'm starting off really really tired, even though I think I'm getting enough sleep - at least 8 hours a night. My eyes just want to close throughout the day........I was only really tired in the beginning, and then for most of my pregnancy I was totally fine ...am I just slowing down?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• towards the third trimester you start to get tired again. sometimes its as bad as the first sometimes worse. me i am 35 weeks and some weeks i just don't want to move i'm so tired, others i'm so full of energy i feel like i could clean my whole house top to bottom and the neighbors. just get any extra rest you can during the day and it will pass soon.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That's exactly what happens. As you near the end of the pregnancy, 3rd tri-mester you start to tire once again.

Anonymous

• a nap during the day could help. With my first pregnancy I got really exhausted around my third trimester and would take a nap when I got out of work. It could help!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• well remember 8 hours is what you need pre pregnancy.. its good to get an extra hour or so when youre pregnant so try sleeping for maybe an hour or so more in the morning! im 33 weeks and im so tired i cant stand it!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 3:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009