Children's bibles

Do they have children friendly bibles? If so where can I find them?

Deidra08

Asked by Deidra08 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes, try books a million that's where i got my dd's
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had a precious moments bible when I was little. You just have to go to a Christian book store and they would be able to help you find one. And you can likely find them online with a search of "Children's Bible"
    Anonymous

• Border's has a cute children's bible called the Adventure Bible. There are 2 different ones (for different ages). We got them for our kids from Amazon.com.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Books A Million, Christian Bookstores like (Lifeway), and Amazon.com are good places to look.

May I recommend that all adults take time to read the "Left Behind" series. It answers so many questions that are hard to understand from the Bible. It's all about Revelations, and it's told in "story" form so it is intriguing and really makes you stop to think.
    12 or 13 books in all. Can be found same places as Children's Bibles. Worth the money and time it takes to read them. Really opens your eyes.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Walmart ha them in the book isle.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• There's a great site called all bibles.com - it's got everything you could possibly want, and at great prices, too.

My best friend bought my DD the Read With Me bible - it's got some great pictures, and is really kid-friendly.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• This is the one we have: http://www.childrensillustratedbible.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009